TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please review carefully the following Terms and Conditions before making a reservation with us. On making a reservation it means that you have understood, agreed and accepted the Terms and Conditions.
• Rates are quoted in Euros, per room, per night and include all applicable charges.
• Rates quoted do not include any discounts.
All benefits (i.e. offers, discounts) will be offered and calculated on settlement of account with the Hotel, unless specified otherwise in the terms of any special offer given.
• Check-in Time after 15:00 hrs. – Check-out Time is 12:00 hrs noon.
– Kindly note that a 20% non-refundable deposit is required so that the reservation will be secured in our systems.
– The balance of the accommodation can be paid upon Hotel check in.
The Hotel reserves the right to change the room rates at any time. At certain periods the Hotel may need to increase or reduce the rates (i.e. due to a special offer). In such a case all already made reservations are guaranteed with the rates they were made. Guests who have already processed their reservation will not be charged extra (in case rates become higher) or compensated and refunded any difference (in case rates become lower). Cancellation of the original booking and replacing it with a new one will only be accepted with the rates of the original booking, i.e. the new increased or reduced rates will not apply. Our high technology systems can identify these cases and will act accordingly!
Reservations are personal and not transferable. No name changes on Reservations can be accepted either before or on arrival. If this happens, the Hotel reserves the right to refuse the offer of accommodation.
Should it prove necessary to alter your travel plans, please note that:
1. A cancellation fee is not applied if the reservation is cancelled more than 7 days prior to the expected arrival.
2. Cancellation of reservation within 7 days of arrival will result in a 1-day accommodation rate being charged as a cancellation fee.
3. Cancellation after the check-in date or no-show, will result in the full amount being charged as a cancellation fee.